One Smokin' Saturday!

Hey there y'all...Welcome back to Que-Licious!
It's cold! No...I mean C...O...L...Da! But such is life, a person just has to make the best of it January to March in Northwest O-HI-O.  Ah Spring! Oh how I long to see the blades of  green, green grass on the ground, the flowering of the dogwood and crabapple trees, and see the smoke bellowing from my smoker once again. 001 Back in October, JD and I decided we needed one final smoke to welcome fall and we wanted to try our hand at something new...
397
...Pork Crown Roast...
247
...and Beef Ribs or, Dinosaur Bones as they are often referred to...
010
...and of course we had to through a couple of our favorites in for good measure...
417
...like Beer-Can Chicken...
439
...and Beef Brisket!
(Excuse me while I wipe the drool away.) During this cold and blustery January we felt like everyone could benefit from some warm and inviting pictures to encourage thoughts of Spring and to let you know that posts on each of these smokey works of barbecue art will be posted soon. Until then...enjoy the view.
Keep cookin' y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment